7 Quick South Indian Stir Fry Recipes
7 Quick South Indian Stir Fry Recipes.
7 Quick South Indian Stir Fry are quick and easy to make, healthy and delicious. Stir Fries belong to this category of foods. They do not have a lot of spices or masalas but taste absolutely divine because the main hero of the dish is the actual taste of the vegetable.
The dishes mentioned below are South Indian style stir fry’s. They are low in calories but very high in nutrition. Palya, Upkari, Thoran, Poriyal, Porutu are other names for stir fries. The method of making these stir fries are slightly different from the Chinese style stir fries.
Following is the list of stir fries:
- French Beans stir fry (without garlic and onion) Temper the oil with mustard seeds, curry leaves and slit green chillies and add chopped French beans.
- French Beans stir fry: Temper with crushed garlic and dry red chillies and add chopped French beans.
- Ivy Gourd stir fry (without garlic and onion): Temper with mustard seeds, dry red chillies and add marinated ivy gourd.
- Ivy Gourd stir fry: Similar to the above recipe, oil tempered with dry red chillies and crushed garlic.
- Fresh Flat Beans with its pods Stir fry: Flat beans along with the chopped pods are tempered with mustard seeds and slit green chillies
- Potato Stir Fry: Temper the oil with mustard seeds, dry red chilli and then add the thinly sliced marinated potatoes.
- Beetroot Stir Fry: Temper oil with mustard seeds, slit green chillies and add beets to it.
Do try these 7 Quick South Indian Stir Fry recipes and let us know your thoughts.
Here’s a link for another list of amazing recipes for Valentine’s Day.
Since Valentine’s Day is round the corner, try these recipes as well and give your valuable feedback.